Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by the Pm Quality Ltd subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of this site.
- Pm Quality Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Copyright Restrictions:
3.1 All rights reserved; no part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders.
3.2 Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
- External links to Gelatingreatlakes.co.uk
4.1 Any organisation wishing to set up a link to this site must complete a link request form and confirm their agreement to the Host Terms and Conditions attached to the form. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form and terms and conditions.
4.2 The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to the Pm Quality Ltd site does not imply that Pm Quality Ltd endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
5.1 The Pm Quality Ltd is the trademark of Pm Quality Ltd .
5.2 The names, images and logos identifying Pm Quality Ltd or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of the Pm Quality Ltd and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained therein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of the Pm Quality Ltd or any third party.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, but without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, illegal or which may harass or cause distress, harm or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to Pm Quality Ltd , its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘IS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Pm Quality Ltd does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
- Pm Quality Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Any questions regarding this site should be sent to the press department of Pm Quality Ltd , or email email@example.com